Five Element and Yin Yoga Workshop (register at Kalaheoyoga.com)
Where: Kalaheo Yoga
- “Sprout” Spring Session: “Cleanse the liver and gallbladder" March 18, 2018, 1-3 pm
- “Blossom” Summer Session: "Circulate the heart and clarify the small intestine” June 10, 2018 1-3 pm
- “Harvest” (late) summer session: “Nourish the spleen and stomach" September 23, 2018 1-3 pm
- “Compost” Autumn Session: "Clean the lungs and colon" fall and metal session November 18, 2019 1-3
- “(Re)store” Winter Session: Restore the kidneys and bladder" January 2019
Connect to the natural world of the Tao and experience healing and peace through the natural elements. Once revered as sacred, the elements fire, earth, metal, water, and wood, are now viewed as unconscious matter. As we travel through our modern lives, our experience of the elements has completely changed and hardly noticed. Each session will be a combination of lecture material and yin yoga postures to cultivate and harmonize these five alchemical energies that are located in the universal field, and which play a distinct role in our own bodies. Join us for one or all five of the phases of this workshop.